Dec 6, 2016

Azrael

"When my earthly lifetime ends, please help me make the transition to the afterlife without fear"

Ph and Model: Onix Noir

Every angel needs big wings, I´m wearing the INU-YA black wings with the Ulla skirt from Azul to create this wonderful black wings. For a futuristic look,  I choose the Ghee Prawn This Way top. I add a tiny black shorts so my legs look longer and sexier. The Moubius shoes and the Sorrow Headwear from Azoury are the perfect accesories for this look, is a mix of pain and darkness. The Mbielu ears cuffs and specially the claw bracelets from Chop Zuey  gives an eccentric detail for this outfit. 

Clothes:
Ghee - Prawn This Way Top
-AZUL- Ulla Skirt
CHAMPAGNE! - Birdy Short

Shoes:
AZOURY - Mobius Ballet Shoes

Accesories:
AZOURY - Sorrow Headwear
INU-YA - blackwings

Jewelry:
CHOP ZUEY - Mbielu Bracelet
CHOP ZUEY - Mbielu Ear Cuff


No comments:

Post a Comment